Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Must Have Winter Training Gear

After successfully completing my second week of marathon training (17 miles total), I decided to make a list of my must have/favorite winter running gear.

1.  Ice Trekkers Diamond Grip

The best grip on the snow and ice!  Slip them right over your running shoes. 



2.  Salomon Midlayer Swift Hoodie

I love this running top--so much that I own two!  For any day that is above zero, I wear only this hoodie with a base layer underneath and I am plenty warm.  The best part of all is the built in running gloves!  When my hands get warm/hot I can slide my hands out and not have to worry about carrying a pair of gloves with me. I also can't forget to mention the lovely hood with a pony tail hole. 



3.  Buff

A multifunctional face mask that comes in all kinds of fun colors and styles! The buff protects my neck and face from the wind. 


 
Yay for getting in a few outdoor runs this past week!



No comments:

Post a Comment